Saturday, October 13, 2012

Introducing Me!

I feel like I can't really start sharing my feelings here until I properly introduce myself. And so without further ado, and in no particular order, I present to you...
 
25 Facts About Me
  1. I saw *NSync in concert 7 times during high school and will proudly be the first one in line for tickets to the reunion tour (it HAS to happen!)
  2. I've been best friends with my cousin pretty much since she was born and over the 20+ years we have only ever fought over one thing: the pink cup.
  3. I was in the delivery room, on camera/cell phone duty, when my adorable nephew Ethan was born.
  4. I am a super nerd and I love to do crossword puzzles and logic games.
  5. When I was a kid I wanted to work at a McDonalds cash register and ask people if they wanted to pay by "cash, check, or charge".
  6. My first "real" job was at Jose O'Reilly's where I met some amazing people who I will always call friends.
  7. I was proposed to inside Bugs Bunny's house in the kiddie land at Six Flags. I thought it was a joke at first and scared a kid because I started crying. Then I forgot to answer the question!
  8. I will gladly suck Arby's sauce directly from the packet.
  9. I used to beg for a pet sea otter that could live in the bathtub.
  10. I once sprayed Pam in my mouth on a dare. It did not taste like butter.
  11. My family is full of crazies and I couldn't love them more. We have a "family farewell" that would offend most.
  12. I got to ride on the elephant in the show at Marine World Africa U.S.A.
  13. My friends threw me a surprise party for my 15th birthday. A watermelon was dropped on the ground, the charades got a bit out of hand, and my mom walked through the screen door.
  14. I'm pretty sure I unintentionally killed Susan's neighbor, Mr. Soda.
  15. I demand to eat at Taco Bell on my birthday.
  16. My landlord in Tennessee was a studio musician who played drums and wrote songs on tons of country albums.. and he got my an autographed Bryan White picture.
  17. I was married on the summer solstice in 2008 which turned out to be the hottest day of the year in San Diego.
  18. I learned how to ride a bike without training wheels as part of a deal with the guy who lived across the street because it really bugged me that he wouldn't take his Christmas lights down.
  19. My first date with my husband was to see the movie "Dodgeball".
  20. I am a self-proclaimed "cat lady" and I love my two little furballs even though they drive me nuts most of the time.
  21. I believe grilled cheese to be the most perfect food item every created.
  22. I hate vacuuming and will trade almost any chore to get out of doing it.
  23. My dream job's dress code would be: barefoot and sweatpants.
  24. I have two sets of photos (front and back view) taken with the Naked Cowboy in Times Square.
  25. I probably will suck at blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment