Saturday, October 13, 2012

Assassination List

I'm not sure when I decided I needed a compilation of all the things that I hate the most, but here it is, in all its glory. And yes, this is a living document - so don't cross me!

Things I would assassinate
 (in no particular order):


*Mary Murphy from SYTYCD


*Piglet (from Winnie the Pooh)

*tea parties

*the number 3


*BIRDS


* Clowns

*phase 1 of the South Beach diet

*Crocs

*that big white dog-thing from The Neverending Story

*Wednesdays

*Kate Gosselin and her beaver-damn hair

*John Coleman and his ridiculous weather antics

*ComicCon crazies

*Jeter & A-Rod (and the rest of those F'ing Yankees)

*Farmville

*Wing Nite


*those sad homeless animal commercials

2 comments:

  1. Will you still be in my wedding even though it's on 3/23/13? And John Coleman's officiating?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I can handle the date with three threes. Coleman, however, is a dealbreaker.

      Delete