Saturday, October 13, 2012

And so it begins...

So... my ridiculously awesome friend, Pants, has an amazingly clever blog. We are talking about the kind of blog that I embarrass myself by reading in public because it makes me audibly giggle, chortle, and sometimes (regrettably) snort.

She swears I am the only one to regularly enjoy her rants and ramblings, which is a travesty that we should remedy by everyone going here immediately! However, Ms. Pants recently requested that I return the favor and create my own blog in which to post my skewed views on a variety of inane topics (which currently, I frequently send to her via random text message).


I do have some previous blog experience. A few years ago, I began this one to document the hilarious adventure that is elementary school teaching. In fact, that was also when I created this page as well, for my own personal, non-school-related thoughts. But sadly, it has stayed blank since then... until now.

So, the bottom line is that I'm gonna give this another go. I can't promise that I will write often or that my posts will be interesting, funny, or even relevant to anyone besides myself...but I know that I'll have at least one loyal follower... Hi Dawn! :)

1 comment: