So I decided to put in some of my boyband CDs (a.k.a. the soundtrack of my teen years) to clean out my closet last night.
This is what I learned...
1) All my clothes still look great on me when I try them on whilst dancing around to NSync.
2) I still know all the words to the rap in 5ive's "When the Lights Go Out".
3) "The Hardest Thing" by 98* still tugs at my heartstrings. Sigh.
4) LFO truly were some lyte, funky ones.
5) I definitely still judge people based on their stance in the NSync vs BSB debate.
![]() |
| Isn't it obvious? |
In conclusion, while I may be ready to get rid of some of my old clothes; I'm pretty sure I'll be rockin' out to these CDs when I'm 80!
Next up: tackling the guest room closet with a little help from the ladies!
Yeah I'm lookin' at you Britney, Christina, Mandy, and Jessica!

I would like to join you for your 90s lady dance party!
ReplyDelete